30 caliber pellets expensive!

It is 50$ to buy 4 (150 each) tins of .30 cal 44.75 grain JSBs on pyramidair. I was wondering if they are going to change the price. Did i make the wrong decision getting the .30 cal if i wanted pellets for reasonable prices? 150 .30 cals are the same price as 350 tin .25 cals, so I am at a dilema if i should keep my FX boss. I mean it shoots great, about 1/2 or less inch groups @ 50 yards but 50$ for 4 tins is really steep. I also go through 150 pellet tins in like 1-2 hours, even with single loading.So should i sell it and get a royale in .25? 

Here is the link: http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/JSB_Diabolo_Exact_Pellets_30_Cal_44_75_Grains_Domed_150ct/1144

I think if i include the free extra tin that is like 8.5 cents a pellet. 

Suggestions?

There are alternatives, buy or make a bullet trap, purchase a melting pot and have a pellet mould made. Then you could recycle all your pellets and cast .30's for just your labor and initial setup cost. This is what I do for big bore handguns and shotgun slugs, I can shoot a 500 smith for about 7 cents powder and primer and recycle cases and lead. Google 500 s&w ammo prices!

"Snake-Eyes"There are alternatives, buy or make a bullet trap, purchase a melting pot and have a pellet mould made. Then you could recycle all your pellets and cast .30's for just your labor and initial setup cost. This is what I do for big bore handguns and shotgun slugs, I can shoot a 500 smith for about 7 cents powder and primer and recycle cases and lead. Google 500 s&w ammo prices!
Where can i get a casting mold for .25? I doubt they would be as accurate as jsbs? Ive seen them melted in a cooking pan and molded but dont really