.25 Cricket stock

Can someone tell me when they changed the stocks on the .25 Crickets? I am looking for the one with the longer fore end. I was told the they stopped the production of that style, anyone know where I can find one?
KAL-Crick25rev_zpsvugars75.jpg

Cricket_zpsfrtuycna.jpg

"airkrazy"Can someone tell me when they changed the stocks on the .25 Crickets? I am looking for the one with the longer fore end. I was told the they stopped the production of that style, anyone know where I can find one?
KAL-Crick25rev_zpsvugars75.jpg

Cricket_zpsfrtuycna.jpg
Who told you they stopped making the longer one? As far as I know the wood 25 still comes with the longer forearm unless the seller replaces a synthetic stock version with a 22 wood stock. 

"Doug"I'm considering purchasing a Cricket myself and through my research my understanding is: The longer forearm is the new version for the .25 replacing the Bulldog stock (top one) and the skeleton stock is discontinued. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I've heard Georgia Airguns has the skeleton stocks.
I just bought a wood bull stock from Georgia air guns (to make a mold). They only have skeleton stocks on Crickets for sale currently (I.e. Not separately) although I think they plan to get more to sell at some point. 

They don't have the 25 bull stocks, just the shorter 22 ones. 

The 25 Cricket bull has always come with the longer forearm. The Skeleton stock was discontinued a while ago. 

Unless you absolutely have to have wood, I would recommend the synthetic stock version for the Cricket. Looking at the two side by side, the synthetic stock is the better of the two. It stronger, less flexible and the inletting is slightly more precise. 

I like the look of nice wood in a stock but that is not what you have on the wood Cricket stock. It's not a highly figured attractive high grade Walnut or anything close. It's delicate and ugly wood imo. 

If you want nice wood for a Cricket, that Michal Osyda guy can make one out of nice Walnut and give you something worth looking at. 

"Doug"Thanks Zebra, good info to know. Do you know if the skeleton stocks are any better?
They are lighter and nicer looking but I don't think they are necessary better. I find the bull stocks to be a little more stable and easy to use but they are both quite good. 

I don't use either most of the time. I prefer to use one I made myself out of composites but when I do use a factory stock, I use the synthetic one. I really don't like how delicate their wood stocks are. Dents and scratches really bother me for some reason. For me, cheap wood is worse than cheap plastic. 

I do like to look at nice wood on the few brands that use it though. Daystate guns look delicious. I keep looking at the Artemis and wishing all wood stocks looked like that.

"I have looked all over Tag for your custom stock on your 25 Cricket, I remember seeing it but I can not find it anywhere???"I took my synthetic stock on my .25 cricket and through sawing, sanding and whittling, cut over a pound out of the stock. Made it a MUCH better rifle and easier to handle. There is a lot of excess plastic in that stock. There are pics in the "cricket picture thread" over on the TAG forum... don't have a clue how to post pics here.

"SaltH2OSlick"I took my synthetic stock on my .25 cricket and through sawing, sanding and whittling, cut over a pound out of the stock. Made it a MUCH better rifle and easier to handle. There is a lot of excess plastic in that stock. There are pics in the "cricket picture thread" over on the TAG forum... don't have a clue how to post pics here.
Pic posting is pretty easy here. Just open your pic in another link, right click on the pic and select "Copy Image Location". Come back to your post, click in it and hit "CTRL" and "V" (or right click and paste).....just like I did below