2018 Texas Airgun Show

PSA It's that time of year again.... kinda... The 2018 Texas Airgun Show will be held on Saturday, June 23, 2018 at the Arlington Sportsman Club (ASC) from 9a-4p. -the "kinda" part- In past years the show has normally been held in late August, but from what I've been told, the date was adjust to avoid conflict with other airgun events and competition held in neighboring city and/or states. Also the earlier date may help avoid the Texas heat in August. I am unable to find any information regarding the show through a casual Google search, but I was able to find the event on ASC's calendar. Hopefully more information will become available as the date draws near. www.arlingtonsportsman.com/calendar/calendar.pdf Hope to see ya'll there!!

Hello, just had an email from the host of the show and will paste parts below. Great to have a FT event the following day! ​ Arlington Sportsman Club Inc11500 County Road 525, Mansfield, TX 76063. I am happy to announce that I have nailed down the dates for the 2018 Texas Airgun Show. The dates are June 23 from 9am-4pm for the Airgun show and shooting demonstrations, and 9am-2pm for the Field Target match on our wooded 3D archery course on Sunday morning. I expect that all of our regular FT shooters from the DFW area will attend this match, so there will most likely be 20+ regulars in addition to you guys. Attendance at the FT match is of course optional.

Reactions: Fuji