13 pigs down graphic

First understand it's state law that if you trap them you have to put them down none of this is going to waste I will be dressing these things half the night.
I have some needy families that I will be taking all this meat.
The Marauder played a key role in me being able to drop these guys without the whole bunch going crazy it dropped them on the spot with head shots and did not cause them to panic
08cf9b1790fb5109c5be5c175371b391.jpg

They ranged from 20 to 60 pnds 

"Willie14228"First understand it's state law that if you trap them you have to put them down none of this is going to waste I will be dressing these things half the night.
I have some needy families that I will be taking all this meat.
The Marauder played a key role in me being able to drop these guys without the whole bunch going crazy it dropped them on the spot with head shots and did not cause them to panic
08cf9b1790fb5109c5be5c175371b391.jpg

They ranged from 20 to 60 pnds
Well done! Well done! Those folks will be very happy that you cared. Well done.

"T3PRanch"Ooooo ...... Bakers Dozen of delectable delights for the roaster! Sold on the .25 now? ;)
Of course the Texan could have taken them all if lined up properly in one shot! lol :p

Thurmond

I wasn't the only one sold on the .25, the farmer that cuts the hay always gives me a hard time about hunting with "BB guns"
because this forum has rules about cursing I will not repeat his words of amazement as he watched these pigs drop one by one with little noise that the Marauder makes
Nor all the words blurted when the Texan barked and killed two pigs with one shot, I will say that if he is catholic he will have more than a few Hail Mary's to do in church this weekend
LOL