• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Zerotech to the rescue

2 weeks? I'd be nervous if it was me. Did they send you any tracking when you ordered it? Hope they rectify the delay.
Well , actually I never got a notice of shipment. I replied to the invoice email week later and again second week. No reply. Contacted them through their website and Jaime suspected my other reply may have gone to their spam filter. Once they got wind of the issue, it was dealt with super fast and I received my scope Saturday in perfect working order.

Reactions: Mr.H
My review of these is this. I have 5 of them , my preference is the thrive hd 6-24x50 with the PHR ll recticle. It basically acts like a BDC reticle. Better for live targets than paper, i personally do not care for busy, christmas style reticles. Parallax down to 10 yards. Bright glass, real good clarity like leupold. Have not tried the vengence but can't believe that it sucks. I don't have the camera setup Joe has. Take a look at their sight Zerotech usa. They have more budget friendly thrive series, thrive hd - my preference, and mid priced, and the vengence which is FFP I believe, pushing a grand.

Reactions: Mr.H