• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Zan slugs

I couldn't find any Zan slugs for my .177 so I ordered directly from the manufacturer in Slovenia. I ordered on a Friday and had the slugs in my hand on Wednesday.....that's crazy good service.
Not only did I get the 10 grain slugs I ordered but they sent along a half box of 13 grain for me to try. If they shoot well in my M3, Zan has a customer for life.

I also ordered my first batch from the factory.
And i have a feeling it will not be the last time i buy Zan slugs, but i also want to maybe pay a little more and support my local shops selling Zan, cuz this sport are crazy small in Denmark.
I almost think there are more football or soccer as the Americans call it fields in Denmark than there are active airgun shooters.

Reactions: Bwhisnant95
I want to add to this discussion my experience with Zan..

Everything said so far in this thread is the same experience I had. I ordered on Monday and I had them on Thursday (from the factory in Slovenia).
I got the .177 10 gr, 3 boxes, and they included 400 free 13 gn as well. These pellets are so good, after my first box of shooting I ordered 10 more boxes. My 13 round groups are within .7" in at 50 yards, magazine after magazine. Nice!! These are my pellets now. At 100yds, they are super fun.

Daystate huntsman revere regulated .177 - I have had it about 5 weeks and 4000 pellets later, I can say Zan Wins by far!

I am a happy customer.

Last edited:
I was fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to meet Zan at RMAC this year. He is as passionate about this sport as he is about his company. A very down to earth guy who was very personable and fun and who really enjoyed meeting his stateside customers. He gave away so many boxes of slugs it was ridiculous! Just a great guy! I hope to see him at EBR in October!

Yes they have extremely fast service, use DHL and compared to the state side shops that can take 24 hrs or more before they even ship then additional 3 to 5 days for UPS or USPS.

Zans even has jsb pellets as well! Oops did I just say that! If you buy in bulk you save well over what you can get over here!

Allen
Need to buy at least 5 boxes to overcome the $28 shipping fee, but buying from Zan direct is the way to go. They have other stuff at better prices as well.

Reactions: BordertownDevil
I want to add to this discussion my experience with Zan..

Everything said so far in this thread is the same experience I had. I ordered on Monday and I had them on Thursday (from the factory in Slovenia).
I got the .177 10 gr, 3 boxes, and they included 400 free 13 gn as well. These pellets are so good, after my first box of shooting I ordered 10 more boxes. My 13 round groups are within .7" in at 50 yards, magazine after magazine. Nice!! These are my pellets now. At 100yds, they are super fun.

Daystate huntsman revere regulated .177 - I have had it about 5 weeks and 4000 pellets later, I can say Zan Wins by far!

I am a happy customer.
I need to update my review of Zan .. I ordered 10 boxes of .177 10gr, and my groups with this batch of pellets are sad.. at 50 yards I am able to hit a dime 10 of 13 shots with the pellets from last summer, with the new batch I hit maybe once of 13 shots. I have like 9 boxes of trash now.. very aggravated.

I need to update my review of Zan .. I ordered 10 boxes of .177 10gr, and my groups with this batch of pellets are sad.. at 50 yards I am able to hit a dime 10 of 13 shots with the pellets from last summer, with the new batch I hit maybe once of 13 shots. I have like 9 boxes of trash now.. very aggravated.
TRy to clean your barrel, Or do a light polish of your barrel, Cant hurt.
Mike

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I couldn't find any Zan slugs for my .177 so I ordered directly from the manufacturer in Slovenia. I ordered on a Friday and had the slugs in my hand on Wednesday.....that's crazy good service.
Not only did I get the 10 grain slugs I ordered but they sent along a half box of 13 grain for me to try. If they shoot well in my M3, Zan has a customer for life.
Seems that some other companies in the air industry should take note about the importance of getting orders out the door. Would be nice to see a shipping confirmation within a day of ordering. I think the new Amazon policy is better than some in this industry.

I was shooting .177 H&N slugs (13gr) but was advised by AoA to try 20gr slugs from Zan to tame the crack I getting when shooting them from my LCS SK19.
Wow... big improvement on accuracy and the knockdown power on small game is much appreciated and noticeable.
Hey Gibbs, you should try the 20gr in your M3, I bet you'll like them!
I try to support the U.S. distributors and manufacturers whenever possible. However, good to hear positive comments about Zan's customer service. Maybe it will rub-off on the domestic market :)

Reactions: ZAN and Gibbs