• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Your favorite PCP

I own 4 PCPs (Wildcat, Renegade, FX-T12 & Bantam Hi-lite) and shoot them all regularly. With any gun people find pros and cons and ways in which it could be improved.

The one gun that I own which stands out as just about all "pros" is the Brocock Bantam Hi-lite. I can hardly think of a single thing that I don't like about it. The safety is in the right spot, the magazine is easy to load and can be topped off, you can single load it without an adapter, the trigger is great, with a scope mounted it still weighs in at under 8 pounds, even unregulated it is very consistent, it's by far the most comfortable gun that I own to shoulder and carry, balanced perfectly, it's accurate, has a 70+ "good" shot count in .22, plus in Beech I think it's a really good looking rifle. Now with the newest incarnation being regulated, it just got even better...

I'm curious to hear from others, which gun do you own that is closest to perfect for you?

Reactions: CampFussell
I just started in PCP this year. So my experience is limited. But I really like my P-Rods!
It's regulated gives 48 good shots (6 mags) @ an avg. 670fps with 14.66gr H&N Field & Target pellets in .22, which is approx. 14.6 fpe. Perfect for pesting. With the DonnyFL Shogun LDC it is super quiet! And it's really accurate!

I'm looking to order the new FX Impact"X" (I'm on the waiting list) I have hopes that it will be able to do the same on the lowest setting, and yet be adjusted up to reach out to do some long distance shooting. My hope is to have one gun that does it all!

This Steyr Hunter 5 Auto Scout is my favorite. Very well built, semi-auto stick magazine, accurate, quiet, .22, with Belita Huggett.

502cd1a7db6ae7ed3c8b623f1f1c4688.jpg

That would be my FX Independence in .22. I've owned many, ranging from an Air Arms 410, BSA Scorpion SE, Ataman M2 Tactical Carbine and a FX T12. The Independence was my first PCP and the only one that I still own, sold the rest because this thing is truly the bees knees! I will get myself a FX Impact in the near future. But brand wise, it's FX for me when it comes to PCP's!