• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

You might be an airgun addict if you have 4 metal bullet traps 10/30/15

HA, I like it!

im not sure I qualify yet, but come the first of the year I'll have to revisit this as I should have a new .25 and a new .30 and then buying Jedediah a new .25 as well 😜

I could fall under the addicted now though... When I wake up the VERY first thing I do is grab my pup, slide open the window and put at least a magazine into my 75yd targets. 

I literally do this before I wipe the sleep from my eyes and or even grab a cup of coffee. My wife hates the morning routine. 

My few guns don't begin to express my addiction. From April through October when I get home from work the first thing I do is run my strings and put at least thirty rounds down range at my resetable targets. I don't even walk in the house and at times don't come in until my tank is low or it's to dark to see. Of course with the clocks turning back and the cold weather approaching I don't know what i'll do to feed my cravings. I'm breaking out in hives just thinking about it.

Also it's a shame you didn't make it to nationals, even if just for day two it was a blast. 

Broberts, it's time to sell those powder burners man ;-)

John, I'm sorry I missed you at the Nats. The asphalt business has kept my brain fried this year. I swear I gotta hurry up and retire like Paul has ;-)
I can't believe all you guys shot in the rain like you did on Saturday ;-)
Yep, the time change is gonna really put a dent in the airgunnin ' ;-)

Hunter, I never took you for a "window shooter" LOL Love it man. I don't have that luxury, back porch is best I can do ;-)

Alan, I believe we are all Aliens compared to the powder burner addicts ;-)

You might be a Airgun addict if you are on Airgun Nation before you go to work, lunch-time, and every evening, have 4.5 pcp's ( still working on one) in less than 6 months and shooting at least tin a week. Last Saturday I literally shot from 9-5. What a day! I just ordered a light to have my chrony area, and will soon be getting steelplinker targets. I think I'm hooked and my wife thinks I have a problem. LOL. Oh ya, and I'm also looking at getting a pellet scale, press and sizing die, compressor. Maybe I do have a problem, good thing I'm having a good year. LOL
Good thread Jimmy!

Doc

PS- how the .177 shooting

I guess I would be considered an airgun addict. I set up an indoor range in my apartment by opening all doors in my place so that I have a 13yrd shooting lane which goes through the Kitchen, through the living room and ends in back of my closet in my bedroom. I practice for 25m events on my range using reduced sized targets so that I can do a practical practice session.
I admit I do not have the "Addiction" that my good friend Jimmy Fussell does....but I am not too far behind...LOL
Good Post Jimmy
Peace and Airgun Addiction Grease
Mike