Yong Heng oil question!?!?!

Then hopefully it's just a seal or something is lose and not a cracked cylinder.
I believe I figured it out so I drained all my oil out and put fresh oil in again and blew all the moisture let it run for 5 minutes with the bleed valves out then I filled a gun up and no moisture and no water in my oil so it had to be my big tank when I filled it from 0psi to 4200psi so how do I stop the moisture from getting into it when filling my tank back up from 3000psi to 4300psi

Hey Anonymous, don't be one of those people who don't follow through after presenting a problem, asking for help & never let us know the ultimate outcome! Please respond to the questions asked about oil, run time, etc. Do you even bother to watch instructional videos regarding the Yong Heng or what? I suspect that your problems might be user error & not the equipment so please respond & prove me wrong.
Gerry

I was using Royal purple (amazon) for four years. Running my YH in the garage still wife is complaining because of the odour. Also the RP is building a carbon deposit on the second stage piston that created me troubles couple times already.
Looking now to change the oil Brand, but to get better oils like the Nuviair435 or Mobile Rarus 827 or Seco Lube 500 from the US to Canada the shipping alone is North of $60 for any small bottle...or Seco from Florida UPS $120 and most likely some plus pocket change for brokerage fees across the border...
Crazy with these international shipping lately. Definitely the "most popular" compressor oils in US are out of reach for us North of the border...what a shame...

I asked google as well for highest Temp rated motor oil, and the Mobil 1 came up at the top in all my searches.
Interestingly not much mentions @ AGN about this, and usually I like to rely on people's experience before jumping. Not sure if any oil additives (zinc or phosphorus ie) will create a trouble down the road, as I had with RP.

So Mobile 1, obviusly we talking 0W-15 or 20. But so many, which one?

Perhaps a place that services fire extinguishers or fireman’s bottles would have a lead on HP compressor oil more locally to you?
I have asked couple places (in firestation also diving shop), they buying these oils exactly the x gallon sizes what they need for their own oil change, cannot help. A alkin oil for example is $185 CAD for a gallon, but that volume would be a lifetime supply for myself alone, and I forgot to mention the ordering-shipping cost.