• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

YH Clone

Anyone have a Vevor
Yes, I purchased one when there was a sale/glitch and it was ~$110 with a $5 off coupon.

It has worked well so far, but I took all of the recommended precautions that are posted on this site (water/oil separator, upgraded higher flow water pump, oil type, oil change frequency, run it for 10-15min and cool it off, etc). I also just purchased a YH and although the 2 compressors are similar they are not exact.

-PJ

i dont but have other things from vevor .. its helpful to understand that theres most likely only 'one' manufacturer and outfits like vevor, mophorn, etc buy the 'parts sets' for various items and generally save money on the assembly side, ie it may not be finished as smooth .. there may also be various 'version' parts for an item that are omitted .. generally though your getting the same thing as any of the other 'names' and what it boils down to is a strategy to avoid buying a return or an old item .. with any of them .. even a 'genuine' yong heng ..

Reactions: AGFAN
Yes, I purchased one when there was a sale/glitch and it was ~$110 with a $5 off coupon.

It has worked well so far, but I took all of the recommended precautions that are posted on this site (water/oil separator, upgraded higher flow water pump, oil type, oil change frequency, run it for 10-15min and cool it off, etc). I also just purchased a YH and although the 2 compressors are similar they are not exact.

-PJ
A higher flow water pump is not needed and will not make it run cooler. The only time more flow helps is when the water is carrying all the heat it can. The problem with these cheap chinese designs is the small water jacket with little surface area to exchange heat.
The height of the pump above the bucket of water makes no difference either since the siphon effect of the output fall cancels out head pressure on the pump.