• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] (WTS/WTT) Hatsan Gladius (TRADE PENDING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormbobskey

Apr 18, 2015
OHIO, United States
I have a very good condition Hatsan Gladius I would like to sell or trade. I got the rifle and gave it an honest try but in the end I realized I'm not a bullpup type of guy. That and the weight is a consideration as well. This is a heavy rifle. Having said that the balance is right around the pistol grip so it makes it easier to handle and shoot. This rifle is deadly on squirrels and groundhogs. Off the bench this rifle will stack pellet on pellet. It loves the H&N 18 grain barracuda extremes on power level 5. One power level 4 it like the H&N 15 domed pellets. I have used this rifle to do animal control work and it has never let me down. On power level 5 I get about 30 or so shots before I top it off. Rifle comes with 6 ten shot magazines. This is NOT the gladius long. Will be boxed in original Hatsan box. 500.00 plus shipping or trade for multi shot 22 caliber PCP rifle with synthetic stock. Rifle has scope on it, but is not included. Can email or text pictures. 740-590-0117 or [email protected] 

Trade pending with Jimmy Ray Alexander.

Status
Not open for further replies.