• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] WTS- Regulated and tuned Diana Stormrider .177

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboDabo

Mar 10, 2017
TN, United States
Gen 2 Stormrider with original box. Regulated still with the Fill Gauge showing the fill pressure of the gun, not the regulator pressure. I can't remember what the regulator was set to. If you'd like to know, you can contact Rich Dudek with Airgun Revisions on Facebook to ask him if he remembers. Or you can shoot it over a chrony and figure it out. I never shoot it, It just takes up space in my safe. It shoots 880fps with 10 grain pellets. It's accurate. Currently I've got it set up with a Red dot, and shooting the Neilsen 15.5 grain slugs and it'll kill the hell out of a squirrel. It was too loud for residential shooting with the factory "Suppressor", so I had that piece of crap removed, and fitted a Donnyfl adapter to the muzzle. With a Sumo on the end of it, it sounds like a dog fart. Sumo is not included. I also added a 2nd barrel band for added durability and stability. It's a great gun, I just don't need it. Pictures can be taken by request, it will be later today before I can get it out for picture taking. It has 2 or 3 magazines for it, but frankly I think they are garbage mags, and only use the single shot tray. I will include what's left of my Neilsen Slugs with the purchase. Not many, but some. I've got a bit of money invested in it, which I'll show, but it will be very reasonably priced. I don't believe there's a scratch on the gun.

Diana Stormrider- $200ish

Rich Dudek tune and Regulator install- $220 plus shipping costs.

Thread adapter- $50ish after shipping.

Barrel band- $25.

So $500ish building this gun, and all I want this Christmas is $250 and you pay the shipping.

My name is Robert Damen, it's been a while but I'm sure a few of you would vouch for me. Best to contact me by phone. 865-773-2255.

Status
Not open for further replies.