• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] WTS- FX Streamline.25 with Hades/Hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboDabo

Mar 10, 2017
TN, United States
IMG_20220321_174853489_HDR.1647908497.jpg

I haven't shot my airgun in forever. It's the standard model Streamline with the standard black soft touch stock. I think I have three magazines for it. I have a good number of unopened Hades tins and boxes of hybrids. I mean a good number of both. Few hundred bucks worth. It's held 230 bar while in the safe since I touched it last, and is in very good overall condition. It shoots Hades and Hybrids very well. Very accurate rifle. I am selling the gun and ammo only. I'd like to sell them together. Pics and total numbers of ammo will be available when I get home from work today. I'm wanting $700 for the gun, and we can discuss the price for the ammo. Located in Tennessee. Only trades considered would be for high end Airsoft equipment. I'm kind of getting into that now. Text me for quick response, I don't get notified when someone messages me on here. 865-773-22fivefive.

Status
Not open for further replies.