• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] WTS FX Crown, FX DreamLite, Daystate Renegade .22... Ton of extras!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag5643

Mar 13, 2017
FL
FX Crown in a new Synthetic Continuum stock w/ .25 Cal Barrel, Probe and 1 magazine, in standard FX hard case $1649

.30 cal. barrel w/ Probe and 1 single shot tray $400

.177 Probe $38

Athlon Talos 4-16 x 40 w/ rings $350

DonnyFl .25 Shogun $185

DonnyFl .30 Ronin $185

Purchased new from UTAH by previous owner within the last 6 months and is still under the 3yr transferable warranty!

Total: $2807.00. Will sell at $2000.00 plus shipping to lower 48 PayPal

FX DreamLite in .177 with magazine and fill probe (all parts that would come with if purchased new) $1180

Super nice weather proof Plano hard case $70

DonnyFL FX LDC .25

The Barrel Stiffener band has been installed!

Purchased new from PA within the last 6 months and is still under 3yr transferable warranty!

Total: $1250.00. Will Sell at $950 plus shipping to lower 48 PayPal

Daystate Renegade .22 Black Synthetic w/ magazine, Single shot tray, and hard case (all parts that would come with if purchased new) $1499

Hawke Tac 30 Sidewinder 4.5-14x44 w/ rings $450?

DonnyFl .22 Tatsu $130

Total: $2079.00. Well sell at $1350 plus shipping to lower 48 PayPal

All have been VERY well maintained! The Crown and Dreamlite are not to long from the store and you can tell!

All will ship with tins of pellets. 

In the .25 and .30 cal’s, most of the tins are new unopened JSB’s

Of the above, I am not interested in parting out.

Items I have for sale separately are;

FX pocket chrono (I actually like this) $200.00. Will sell at $175. Just received this new from PA last less than 2 months ago. SOLD!!

For the past good while this has been my hobby. I find myself shooting less and less these days and as I am getting older, I find that I enjoy hunting less and less as well.

Pay Pal preferred. Prices are pretty solid but I like to believe I am a reasonable person.

I will post pictures later tonight.

Deal by PM. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.