• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] WTS FX Bobcat MK II version .30 cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
C8037F12-9F3C-4344-81E1-9642F32B4F86.1634261794.jpeg
24603547-D5C5-493A-8349-AD4B4DF39030.1634261794.jpeg
I had a lot of requests to show the gun shooting . I was just sooo busy that I couldn’t do it in a timely manner and Im not hard up to sell the gun . Just figured someone would use it , instead of it just sitting . Today was the most that I actually used it when I sighted it in . It comes with original cheek piece and magazine. It has the upgraded extended air tube for additional shots . It’s in great shape . Works and holds air . No problems at all . I take great care of my guns . Im wanting 1100 for the gun . You pay PayPal fee or send friends and family . I’ve sold enough stuff that you could see that my guns are in great shape and I do what I say I’m going to do . That price is shipped to your door and scope is included . It’s a Barska scope not a top of the line scope but it is brand new . I dont have a chronograph so I don’t know the speed of pellets . 1 owner gun . You can contact me with any other questions . I have video of me shooting the gun as well . 
Robert

505-717-5041

Status
Not open for further replies.