• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] WTS Air Arms Prosport .22 Nicely figured Walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrymc

Jan 6, 2017
Az, United States
I have a gorgeous AA Prosport that I am looking to sell. It is a .22 and has a Vortek spring in it from the previous owner. I love the gun but I mostly shoot bench rest so I do not shoot this one as much as my RAW's. I have added the UTG scope 4-16x 56mm to the gun and it is a perfect match, the eye relief gives a perfect image everytime I lower my cheek to the stock. .html]
TMC_7115_zpstbbtwvcl.jpg
[/url][/img][/URL] This gun is mint in every way. I cannot find a single pressure mark or scratch on the beautiful stock. The blueing is beautiful deep black, it is so deep that it looks like black chrome. .html]
TMC_7114_zpsyfey1qba.jpg
[/url][/img][/URL] There is one tiny nick on the muzzle end of the barrel which I have to look for to find. The Walnut is gorgeous, it has more character than any other gun I have. On the right side you see the light latticing of the grain that is created by a knot on the left side. .html]
TMC_7106_zps3uqc4dd6.jpg
[/url][/img][/URL] KNOT and you still say gorgeous? YES I DO! In fact it has 2 that give this gun more pattern and swirling to the grain than my other guns. .html]
TMC_7111_zpst8qqozhk.jpg
[/url][/img][/URL] .html]
TMC_7109_zpsynbyocmd.jpg
[/url][/img][/URL] .html]
TMC_7112_zpsymyhtwt2.jpg
[/url][/img][/URL] Also the checkering is just that checkering not fish scales. So those that are old school will find joy in the finely etched checkering. .html]
TMC_7107_zpszhglg86k.jpg
[/url][/img][/URL] As with all Prosports it shoots as good as it looks, it has a quick snappy shot cycle. I did not know what that meant until I got this gun The Walther LGU I had previously felt sluggish and had a lot more movement in the recoil than this gun. The Vortek spring probably speeds things up a little more. .html]

[B]This is a 5 shot group at 25 meters which is where I have my range set at.[/B]

[url="https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/terrymc_01/AIRGUNS/for%20sale/PART_1493839411737_zpsitbxcv8t.jpg"][img]https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/terrymc_01/AIRGUNS/for%20sale/PART_1493839411737_zpsitbxcv8t.jpg[/url][/img][/URL] As mentioned the scope is a UTG 4-16x 56mm, what I did not mention is that it is a Leveler scope. I did not mention this as the LEVEL is not level or even clearly visible. I bought this when they first came out and never returned it as I did not want to be without the use of my gun. with that considered they work perfect in everyway and the picture is sharp, bright and clear. In fact it is my wifes favorite scope because everytime she looks through it she see the full picture and does not get tunnel vision. To summarize you cannot go wrong with this gun, and if I don't find the right buyer I will keep it as it is just a fantastic gun. I am looking for $780 including scope and rings (utg rings not the FX rings shown). Buyer to pay shipping.

I am putting this ad back up as some of the inquiries from before fell through and while I love the gun I have too many to choose from.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.