• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS]UPDATED PRICE FX Bobcat .30 cal extra large air cylinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased this gun in 2014 from Airguns of Arizona. Paid extra for the extended air cylinder . It’s been in my safe . I used it once to sight it in . It’s powerful and in excellent shape. I have a ton of Airguns and can’t possibly shoot them all even though I’m lying to myself saying I can . Kids are into sports now so I don’t use them like in the beginning . It comes with 1 magazine ( original) . Also will throw in the Barska scope ( brand new ) that I used to sight it in at 25 yards . Shoots perfect and has been holding air since purchase. No leaks . No low balling this is a pristine conditioned gun . I want 900.00 bucks shipped and you pay PayPal fees or send Friends and Family . I’ve sold on here before with no issues and my guns are in excellent shape. You can text me with any questions that you may have . 505-717-5041 Robert
BF37A7A2-AFBC-4053-820D-7A68F4FFF9B1.1642616513.jpeg
23402F0A-0ACE-4405-9FC3-498223F92A83.1642616514.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.