• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootinAir63

May 20, 2017
NY, United States
Hey guys I am listing a few shooting extras I have I would like to sell as a package deal but will split if interested I have recently had a new born and have no time to shoot anymore and would like to get some extra Christmas cash the following is for sale all items will come in original boxes with any accessories

A like new donnyfl sumo .25 caliber moderator (used 2 short outings) sits in case now SOLD

Like new vector optics range finder aurora 8x30 accurate, scan mode, includes lanyard pouch extra battery and box has various modes nice unit

Like new generic wind meter has a silicone case and neck lanyard 

A generic hand pump also used 2 times before upgrading to a bottle and keeping for backup has all accessories and parts as came with new (not in photo)

1 tin jsb 25.39gr .25 caliber pellets (new) SOLD

*** if bought as a package I'll toss in a ebr pellet holder a.o.a MOA coin and either a extra tin of .25 caliber jsb or fx 25.39gr your choice 

120 shipped

Thanks guys
IMG_20201122_190550282.1606172969.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.