• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] – SOLD Taipan Veteran Short/compact .22 laminate

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitech

Oct 24, 2018
Maryland, United States
Price is shipped lower 48 CONUS only. $1260. You pay $1260 and I will cover PP fees. I try to ship same day, just depends on the time.

Never thought I’d do it, but I’m putting my shorty up for sale. I’d really like to try an Impact and honestly I can’t afford one unless I get rid of some things. I’ve had tons of dealing through the old Yellow forum classifieds, a few on here, and quite a few on Brads page. If you know Brads page, there’s an article by me from probably late 1990s on hunting with my R9. Anyways…

This is my .22 Veteran Shorty. I have it set to shoot JSB 15.89s at 865 average for 50 shots at a 230 bar fill. Haven’t really messed with it, just the HS tension a little. The hype is real, it has the best trigger and is laser accurate. The only thing missing was the beautiful laminate stock, and now it has that as well. The stock is 2 weeks old and has been modified to fit perfectly. You can see my post on that. You get everything in the photos. The scope is a CenterPoint side focus, and while not an expensive scope, it has served me well and has very clear glass. Actually, this scope is pretty nice and works well on this gun.

Here’s what it comes with: (No bipod)

DonnyFL 1/2 UNF adapter and cap ($50)

CenterPoint centerpoint lr312sft2 ($100) and rings

2 mags and 2 mag holders

1 fill probe and fill probe holder

Biathlon handle ($26)

cheek riser set ($?)

stock Veteran parts like spare Orings

single shot tray

Picatinny rail on stock

Laminate stock ($225)

and a fitted case ($35)

I put the prices just to show how much I’ve put into the accessories. This gun is great but I have a lot of property and would love to be able to shoot longer distances and maybe try slugs. If you live near southern MD, you are welcome to shoot the gun. This gun is ready to shoot! If you want more pics, let me know. My name is Blair Ellin, I can also give you my cell if you want to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.