• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Sold Sold! Hatsan Hercules Bully .45 cal rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD SOLD I

just won this rifle last month but I have no use for a .45 caliber air rifle!. It is still NEW AND UNFIRED! In fact I did not order pellets for it or the female foster fitting that Hatsan does not supply with their rifles. Comes with the probe, allen wrench for something, and some O rings in a plastic bottle.

I would consider a trade for a .25 cal 

It sells on Pyramid Air for $899.00. I and selling it for $775, including shipping CONUS to the East of the Mississippi. West of the Mississippi I will split the actual shipping.

Pay Pal sales only or Postal Money Order. NO CHECKS OF ANY KIND!

Contact me at email: [email protected] First come first served.....

Here are the specs from the PA site
1568306592_17553432785d7a75a0b2edc3.17213652_IMG_20190912_110734359.jpg

Hatsan Hercules Bully PCP Air Rifle

• Precharged Pneumatic
  • Bullpup design
  • Sidelever action
  • Available in .177, .22, .25, .30, .35 and .45 caliber
  • QuietEnergy fully-shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator, up to 50% quieter
  • Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy (.45 caliber barrel is not choked)
  • 500cc carbon fiber air bottle mounted in the forearm
  • 250 BAR/ 3,625 PSI Fill Pressure
  • Includes 3 magazines
  • Magazine storage for two magazines in the stock
  • Standard Hatsan Fill probe (threaded to 1/8" BSPP male)
  • Synthetic ambidextrous bullpup stock
  • “Easy Adjust” check comb-stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button
  • Picatinny accessory rail beneath the forearm
  • Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure
  • Long combination optics rail accepts both 11mm and Picatinny scope mounts
  • “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism prevents more than one pellet loading into barrel
  • Detachable flip-up and adjustable sights with Trueglo fiber optics
  • 2-stage adjustable trigger for trigger travel and trigger load
  • Shots at optimal velocity: .177 (45), .22 (40), .25 (36), .30 (15), .35 (13), .45 (8)
  • Fitted sling swivels
  • .177, .22, .25, .30, & .35 magazines are 13mm deep.
  • .45 magazine is 16mm deep.

Tech Tip: The .45 caliber barrels are NOT choked to provide better performance with cast lead ammo.

Two years after the success of the Hercules PCP, Hatsan listened to its fans with a revamped and streamlined version—the Hercules Bully. The Bully brings the hard-hitting power of the original to a compact bullpup ready to push any pellet around with ease.

The biggest change over the original Hercules is the introduction of a synthetic bullpup stock and the removal of the rear tank in favor of a single 500cc carbon fiber cylinder. These improvements are the big reason why the Bully weighs nearly 3 lbs. less and reduces its length by 12-inches. The all-weather stock includes an easy-adjust comb for finding proper cheek weld and features a textured grip and forearm to find a secure hold. Looking on the underside, shooters will find a lot of bonus features from the integrated swivel sling studs, easy to read manometer, Weaver bipod mount, and even a storage

Status
Not open for further replies.