• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] SOLD - Brocock Bantam Sniper HR .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitech

Oct 24, 2018
Maryland, United States
Price is shipped lower 48 CONUS only. $975. You pay $975 and I will cover PP fees. I try to ship same day, just depends on the time.

Looking to get into longer range shooting so I’m going to venture into slug shooting. I have to get rid of a few things to be able to purchase an Impact.

This is my Brocock Sniper HR in .22. Purchased from AOA in March of this year. I’ve detuned it to shoot JSB 18.13 at 830 for about 125 shots on a 240 bar fill. The gun is accurate, the trigger is great as is the rest of the gun. The only thing I’ve done is drilled the piece behind the HS adjust nut so that all you have to do is take off the cheek riser to adjust the HS tension. You do not have to remove the stock, makes tuning a lot easier. The HS access hole is hidden with the cheek piece. I’ve also made an adjustable cheek piece that is higher than the standard cheek piece, but you will get both. No marks on the gun. The reg is set to 130-135 bar, and is easily adjusted. It came shooting 18.13 at 880 and reg at 150 bar just like all the others.

Like a lot of other ads, does not come with a scope, rings, or biped, but does come with a magazine, single shot tray, extended foster fill adapter, and some bolt probe Orings and manual/literature. The gun is very quiet with no added suppressor. It’s an uncomplicated gun, Brocock/Daystate is a great company and makes great products.

Will be double boxed and packaged with care. You can PM me and we can talk via phone. If you live near southern Md you are welcome to come shoot this gun, or any other one I have. Blair Ellin. You can FaceTime me as well if you want to be able to view the gun as we talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.