• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Selling my amazing .25 Daystate Air Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxnamvar

Oct 27, 2015
VA, United States
Scope and rings not included.

Love the gun but I just don't shoot it much anymore - should be with someone who will appreciate it. I have about 3 tins through it.

*** Like new - there isn't a scratch or a blemish on it and the walnut is beautiful

*** No issues with retaining air - just checked today after not touching the rifle for months and its still full pressure.

*** Accuracy is great. I shout a 1 inch diameter metal target from 75 yards from a bench and get 10 out of 10 hits. When I first got it I consistently got .5 inch groups at 47 yards with paper targets (was before my neighbor agreed to let me use his yard to set metal target and pellet trap)

*** Gets about 60 shots per fill.

I bought it brand new from AoA for $1499 and paid $50 extra for sling studs which are professionally installed. Selling for $1000 including shipping to the lower 48 in the box it came in. Happy to answer any questions.

For some reason its not letting me upload a picture but please go to the link below to see the rifle.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UpcnaMod9yfCeIju99YYdfIH8_nby4NY/view?usp=sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.