• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: REDUCED Evanix Rainstorm II .30cal-SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prouzy

May 7, 2015
NH, United States
This has been just an amazing rifle, incredibly accurate and fun to shoot with a variety of projectiles. Its favorite pellet is the JSB 44gr, but will shoot the 50gr quite well at lower settings. Ive also done some "tuning" to shoot 55-64.8gr swaged HP slugs from Nielsen up to 120fpe (I got to 119.44fpe). It can be "tuned" simply with a hammer spring adjustment and/or spring change out. I cut the original spring two coils to back out enough to shoot a bell curve with 44gr at 75fpe (880fps av). Larger spring and shot 64.8gr swaged over 900fps. I was quite surprised by the quality of this rifle for the price, beautiful stock, great machining and finish. Rifle, 2 mags, fill probe, pic rail barrel band, 1 full tin each of JSB 44gr and 50gr, and handful of swaged NSA bullets, $660 includes shipping CONUS. Paypal F&F or Paypal standard +3% Contact me for questions, more pics, etc: [email protected]

a41edccc387876544064f3df6e268616.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.