• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS : REBUILD PARTS KIT for CRICKET

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenderguy

Jul 10, 2016
florida
WTS : parts kit for cricket - 4 springs [ look like 4 different weight hammer springs ] - many orings various sizes - some pins - some screws - not sure of what model , other than was told parts kit for cricket - sealed in plastic - sell for $28 shipped -- email or call for pictures - mmbello at comcast dot net -- 239-768-2746 -- mark bello - BOI MEMBER ----- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- there are many orings- sizes vary between approx. 1inch [ probably the air cylinder ] to very small [ probably the pin that pushes the pellet into the breech ] - hammer springs ??? of various strengths - some pins - some hex key screws --all together I am guessing approx. 35-40 pieces - might be more as they sealed in two plastic bags -I would think a lot of these parts would be interchangeable between calibers and models as opposed to being caliber / model specific - if you had to buy these parts from cricket , I would also think they would cost way more than asking price -- hope that helps --- mark 

Status
Not open for further replies.