• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS RAW HM1000x MPA Professional Chassis & more goodies

Classified Status
SOLD

Air-G

Nov 15, 2023
Los Angeles, CA, USA
*** SOLD 4/13/2024 17:48 PDT ***

Alright guys, here’s the next setup that unfortunately have had no time to enjoy. The rifle as shown was purchased new from Utah Airguns, quality controlled/assured, Scandinavian Arms scope sighted, range tested and specifically tuned for slugs 11/3/2023. It has been laying dormant since taking delivery of the unit and only taken out for pictures to create this listing. All items shown are included.

*** only 1 Vortex Impact 4000 Laser Rangefinder is included. The picture of 3 stacked units is what I have handy at the moment for this listing. Two have been sold with previous setups and the last remaining unit is included with this sale. ***

Here’s the line item list:

*** edit 4/13/2024 ***

IMG_4558.png

Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 F1 - Mil-XT ret. - FDE will be included instead of the SA/Schmidt & Bender

IMG_4565.jpeg

*** edit 4/13/2024 ***

RAW HM1000x .22 in MPA PRO chassis (tungsten)
Vortex Impact 4000 Laser Rangefinder
Vortex machined scope rings and diveboard mount
Scandinavian Arms - LRS 5-25 x 56 (MCR reticle) by Schmidt & Bender (substituted out - see above edit 4/13/2024)
IA1350 moderator
MDT double pull ckye pod with custom rubber feet adapters from DO Techne. Stock spike feet included.
Nanuk 995 case

Same as my previous listings, I would like to see this go to a fellow enthusiast! That said, here’s the airgun nation deal:

$4050 shipped UPS ground Insured lower 48. PayPal F&F or add fees G&S. Zelle is good too, local pickup in Los Angeles or Orange County.

Thanks guys!

-Ron

IMG_2576.jpeg

IMG_2375.jpeg

IMG_6050.png
IMG_6051.png
IMG_6052.png

Last edited: