• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Omega Compressor/Filter/Tank package SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I wrote this in the opening post, but I CAN’T SELL THE MOISTURE FILTER SEPERATE FROM THE COMPRESSOR. If the compressor sells and the buyer doesn’t want the filter, then I’d be willing to sell it on it’s own. Otherwise I can’t sell it separately.

Bump to the top $1550 for everything. At that price you’re getting the tank for free. The compressor goes for $1400 new, plus the $200+ moisture filter, and then $150 or so for shipping everything. 

$1550 for everything 

Bump to the top with price drop. $1500 for everything. $1710 shipped and insured.

I did some checking and I can ship everything for around $210. That is to ship it to Arizona, which is the location one of the potential buyers that is interested. I think it would be around the same price to go anywhere else in the country. So for a total it would be $1710 for everything shipped and insured by UPS with their “fragile packaging” and their “packaging guarantee.” They would package it and therefore “they would be responsible if any damage happened to it.” 

Im willing to take a video of the compressor running and also provide any assurances to the buyer since this is a higher dollar package. I’ve done tens of thousands of dollars worth of deals/trades on the net and have NEVER had a deal go bad. I could even dig through some past deals and provide references if needed. My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 785-861-5139. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.