• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS - New Crosman Challenger PCP CH2009S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince_Diesel

Sep 13, 2016
IN
I had bought this brand new for my kid from a local airgun retailer. I brought it home, and didn't fit him very well. Even though stock is adjustable it's just too large, and a tad heavy for an 8 year old.

I'm selling my Crosman Challenger PCP model (CH2009S). No leaks, and tested with a few pellets. Everything comes with it as it did brand new. As seen in the picture all the original tools, packaging, documentation and original unopened/sealed factory sight. I had ordered o-rings as well, which are included. Not sure about the price but I did pay over 650.00 for this, let me know what you think is fair. Before I post to another site I thought there may be some interest on this one. Thanks.

If interested I will only do PayPal. I will pay for the fees myself so that we are both protected in the transaction.

I will only ship within the USA.

Thanks for looking, send a PM with any questions.

Mod edit: IP's used 73.167.120.166 (main), 104.207.198.78

Status
Not open for further replies.