• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Kral Breaker .25 BARREL $80.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a slightly used Kral Breaker silent barrel. I shot it for about a week until I sent the gun to Will Piatt for a power tune. The barrel was putting pellet on pellet at 55 and 75 yards. Did not shoot further. I posted my honest review of the gun here on AGN with pics of the accuracy. However I wanted the best from the gun and Will put a Green Mountain barrel on the gun. It is only slightly better than the original barrel. But that is what I wanted... 

$80.00 shipped CONUS. Pay Pal friends and Family preferred. postal money order is OK but no checks unless I know you. Barrel will ship after clearing.

I am heading to the Crosman Challenge on Thursday the 20th. I can ship prior of after that weekend.
First person responding here gets it Please follow with a PM to get your address and payment info.
Thanks

Picture of the barrel
533d747653df254129838f49607be159.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.