• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS - Hatsan AT44PA Long W/ Extras, Red dots and Bipod for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade_626

Jun 30, 2016
California
Hey guys I need to trim down my air rifle collection so have to let go of a few things. First up is a Hatsan AT44PA Long pump shotgun style .177 caliber PCP rifle that I bought not too long ago straight from hatsan. It is pretty much Brand new and reason for sale is to trim down my air rifle arsenal. Gun is very powerful and accurate, it puts quarter size groups around 50 yards. Comes with Silencer and 6 magazines as well as extra O Rings, fill adapter.

Price is $675 paypal fee included + shipping at buyers expense I can be reached through pm or e mail here ( [email protected]

e6um1k.jpg

353b8na.jpg

23sbucg.jpg

20z61pc.jpg

nc4n9.jpg

Also for sale are two red dots, one is brand new and the other one is Minty mint. I do also have a Brand new ohuhu Bipod for sale for sling stud mount.
Price = For Red dots $45 for the new one and $40 for the mint one. Price for Bipod $85 / Paypal fee included but Shipping at buyers expense.

I can be reached though pm but faster through e mail ( [email protected] ) thank you all : )

Red Dots 

2lcspib.jpg

r76o3d.jpg

5cdank.jpg

Bipod 

2whfe2r.jpg

t7hfm1.jpg

Mod Edit: Use the approved acronyms. WTS

Status
Not open for further replies.