• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: FX Royale 500 Walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay85

Oct 10, 2015
Louisiana
WTS: FX Royale 500 Walnut in beautiful condition, 

It is a first generation model before the power wheel and regulator came out bought new from precision airguns and supplies .It is in great shape, shoots very well 35 yards = acorns and smaller targets or else i get bored, longest shot was 110yrds on a dove. Holds air no issue, i want to say i have it shooting around 880-890fps but its been around 2yrs since I have seriously shot this rifle. Its a great bench/table gun but i need something im not scared of going into the field with as this 500 is just too long for that at my height! <Reason for sale.

Paypal (Gift) or add 2.9%, Cash, would prefer local sale due to the risk & cost of shipping but will ship US48. I live in Lafayette LA & Houston TX and im sure we can arrange something within reason for meets.

I am looking for either a FX .25 Wildcat or FX .25 Impact for trade with cash either on my end or yours depending on the details. 
1 magazine, 1 single shot tray and the FX Royale 500 is whats included in the sale. I work away from home for 2-4 weeks at a time so when im home is when i will be able to ship or meet. 

$1295 cash in person, $1425 shipped OBO. Any questions just ask, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.