• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS FX Maverick VP 25

Classified Status
SOLD
$1400 for the full package.
One of the finest high end pcp air rifles you can buy!!!

FX Maverick VP .25 (removable cloth style camo stickers without the stickiness leftovers)
Bought it on 1/10/22 from Airgun Depot - Still have the receipt and maybe the original box that it came in....
Nothing was adjusted
Everything is in factory settings
No modification of any sort.
Still brand new with less than 300 shots.
I only used the ebay single shot loader. OEM mag hasn't been touched.
Installed adjustable buttstock and I have the OEM buttstock
DonnyFL Sumo - shoot in your backyard all day without bothering your neighbors
Element 4-16x44 scope - sighted in at 50 yards.
Installed a 3d printed part to stop the power wheel from turning on accident
Will come with a hardcase
No scratches
*Free scuba tank you can have.
*Free air compressor too. Bought it in Nov 2022 after hand pumping got my arms ripped but I look like I never had leg days -----> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...MOK7EK4X&psc=1

I only shoot JSB Match Diabolo Exact King 25.39gr. Nothing fancy. This rifle can handle slugs but I never tried. I'm very happy with those Kings ammo. They are cheap and very accurate. I can hit things at 100 yards and possibly more. I tend to shoot 25-50 yards only.

Asking for a very firm $1400 for the entire package. Local pickup is fantastic and willing to drive halfway.
I've posted this on other forums too.

Thanks for looking.

Best to email me at [email protected] and I'll exchange phone numbers so we can talk or text.

Last edited: