• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Daystate Red Wolf Safari High Power .25 cal w/ Sightron S-Tac 4-20x50mm FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocalTrail

Jul 19, 2016
CA, United States
Here she is, one of the nicest PCP rifles on the market today - Daystate Red Wolf Safari High Power .25 caliber. I will try and make this post as detailed as possible to answer any of the normal questions. 

I bough this rifle from AOA in December 2019. It has been absolutely babied and cared for with the utmost regard ever since day one. It has never been used in true "field conditions" and only used to punch paper and clear rabbits and small game from the backyard. It is legitimately in flawless condition, not a single scratch, dent or defect anywhere on the gun. I never keep any record of shot count because it makes no difference to me, but if I had to estimate, I would say it was fired under 3,000 times.... not a whole lot. When I purchased the rifle, I inquired about getting the "ART" tune and was told this rifle was accurate enough from the factory and I would see no benefit. I am not a group shooter by any means and can easily put 10 rounds into a dime sized group at 50 yards. In preparation to sell it, I replaced the breech o-ring and put 40 rounds through it on paper at 65 yards - the furthest I can shoot at the moment. That target is posted below. For those wondering why I am selling this rifle, its just life changes.... three young kids and a recent move to a different state has rearranged my priorities for near future and I just don't shoot this enough to have it sit in a gun safe. 

The rifle is topped with a Sightron S-Tac 4-20x50mm FFP Scope and Sportsmatch 30mm rings. The model of the scope is SKU: 26016 - S-TAC4-20X50FFPZSIRMH. This has been my "go to" air rifle scope ever since it came out - excellent glass, repeatable adjustments, zero stop, and first focal plane reticle. 

As far as what all comes in the full package, the rifle, factory box, paperwork and documentation, charger, female QD fill adapter, single shot tray, one magazine, Sightron S-Tac 4-20x50mm scope, Sportsmatch 30mm rings, a Vortex 30mm scope mounted bubble level, Donny FL Tanto Moderator, a large assortment of .25 cal pellets (6 tins of Predator Polymags, 5 tins of JSB Exact King 25.39 gr. pellets, 4 tins of JSB Exact King Heavy MKII pellets, 2 tins of JSB Hades pellets, 1 tin of H&N Baracuda pellets, and 1 tin of H&N Baracuda hunter pellets - ***Some of these tins are partial***). 

The rifle functions flawlessly and always has. I have had several Daystate rifles over the years and never had any issues. I've made several sales and purchases on this site in the past, but have been a bit inactive due to just being busy like I described above. My user feedback is still there and folks I have sold to, including @centercut are still active forum members in case you are looking for references. 

I am asking $2,750 for this entire package - if you price it all out new, it is over $4,000 of gear. Insured UPS ground shipping is included to any CONUS address. If there are any other photos you would like to see or questions, please PM me. I will do my best to check PM's frequently. I am not interested in any trades and open to reasonable offers. I am flexible on payment - PayPal friends and family, Venmo, Cash, check or money order all works for me. I am open to face to face transactions if you are up in the north Idaho area. 

As far as splitting up the package, I am willing to separate the scope / rings from the rifle - in that case I am asking $2,250 for the rifle, ammo, Donny FL Tanto and accompanying stuff, and $500 for the scope with rings and bubble level. 

Hopefully that answers most of the questions...

Now for the pictures:

Status
Not open for further replies.