• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS:Daystate Airwolf MCT .25 $1500 SOLD***********SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longbrownbox

May 10, 2015
Tx, United States
SOLD. SOLD,SOLD

Making room for another Daystate. I purchased this Daystate approximately 4 years ago. It is in perfect condition. There are no scratches on the beautiful walnut stock. It comes with 1 mag & 1 single feed tray. It also comes with the charger. It requires charging once a month. It has the Huggett moderator and is the quietest gun I own. I own 7. It does not come with the Hawke scope. Will sell gun as pictured for $1700. I will ship conus & pay for shipping. PayPal will also work. If you want a reference I believe I can get one at AOA where I purchase all my guns. Most of the old guys there will know me. There are others on this forum too. I will post pictures and chrono info. If you have other questions feel free to pm me. The chrono picture was run by AOA & I also shot it thru mine with similar results written to the left. 

Status
Not open for further replies.