• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: BSA Sweet 22 scope, more house cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badgerfarm

Jan 26, 2018
Missouri, United States
I'm still cleaning out the drawers and found this BSA scope that someone might be able to use. It's a 3-9x40 AO that will focus down to 7 1/2 yards. It comes with 3 different turrets to adjust for bullet weight. I used this on a Sumatra Carbine that I shot heavier slugs and pellets out of and it worked great. It has a 1" tube, screw in end caps, the glass is clear and it is not dented or scratched or abused. I'm on the old an new BOI and like to deal with other members but it's not a deal breaker. We all had to start somewhere.

PM or email me at [email protected] if you would like more info or photos and we should talk by phone just to make sure we are who we say we are with all of the scams these days.

I would like $55 plus shipping and I can do Paypal plus fees or F&F or US Postal Money Order. Shipping only to the lower 48 and Alaska and Hawaii for additional cost. I won't ship out of the US or overseas. It's just too much of a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.