• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Beeman R1 .177 (SOLD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wquiles

Dec 24, 2016
TX, United States
For sale, used Beeman R1, in 0.177 caliber is in great working condition. Stock is actually left handed, but shots great right handed as well. It was tuned by me 10+ years ago with Maccari parts - still have original springs and the Maccari tar, although no longer have more of the Maccari Moly I used for the tune. 

The scope mount, scope stop, muzzle brake, rear right cover plate, etc. are all original Beeman parts (the 1" scope mount, Dampa Mount, I think it was call back in the day). Bluing is very good shape, some scratches on the wood from normal use - no cracks at all. Ran 5 shots through my Chrony with Beeman Laser pellets (7.1gr) and got an average of 817fps. Clean trigger break, as expected from the Rekord trigger. 

My rifle is stamped "SANTA ROSA" address, so it is not one of recent manufacture. Actual serial # under barrel is 1114648 - this should be about year 2000 or earlier.

Asking $385 shipped in the continental USA. 

My email is: wquiles#gmail.com (replace the "#" with "@" to get actual email). 

My name is William and I am on the BOI (wquiles). 

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.