• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Allen Zasadny's Daystate CR-X (.177)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharroff

Nov 19, 2015
Ohio, United States
Up for sale is a rare Daystate CR-X owned by Allen Zasadny, You could have it as a collector or a shooter as it shoots every bit as beautifully as it looks. Allen has worked his magic on all parts of the gun and it shows. He shot this CR-X into 3/8 at 55 yards from a FT sitting position.

The wood on this gun is speaks for itself; one doesn't see wood like this on many air rifles. The trigger on this rifle is better than anything I've ever pulled on an air rifle. It breaks cleanly with almost no travel with 2oz of pull (measured on. a Lyman Trigger gauge). From the top picture you can see it has an accessory rail for mounting a tripod or other device if you were so inclined. The adjustable cheek rest is great for getting a custom fit and consistent hold. 

This CR-X is regulated! Expect high shot counts and consistent shot to shot fps. The tune is currently at 895 fps with 10.3s so right around 18 ft/lbs.

I'm offering it at $1799 shipped to your door. I'll accept PayPal and credit card (you pay the 3%) certified bank check or USPS MO.

PM me with any questions.

Question 1 came in: How long have you had the gun and why are you selling it?

I bought this from Allen about a year ago. I am selling it because I have gotten used to a very customized field target rig (pic below). I'd now rather have another custom AZ Steyr as a backup gun instead of the CR-X I bought from Allen for the same purpose.

Question 2: Does it have the original barrel? Yes.
Question 3: Do you have a matching hamster for it? No. You could purchase one and add it to the accessory rail though.
Question 4: Can you prove you bought it from Allen? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.