• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] AGT Vulcan 2 .25 Cal. w/ Huma Reg, Sightron Scope, Sling, Donny FL Sumo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocalTrail

Jul 19, 2016
CA, United States
So here she is - Airgun Technologies Vulcan 2 .25 caliber .... I bought this with the intention of never selling it because it shoots so well and does everything I need. My family has grown recently and I picked up a couple new toys recently so I thought I would see about selling this Vulcan 2. I bought this in January of 2019 from Tony at Talon Tunes. The rifle has been babied since the day I got it, there is not a dent, ding, or scratch to be found, it looks as good as the day I bought it. I installed a Huma Reg, set at approx 140 bar which gives me roughly 40 shots on reg pushing 33.95 gr JSB MKII's at 860 FPS - I did some fine tuning with the hammer spring so the velocity may be slightly different. The accuracy is single hole at my 30 yard range, and I've had several sub 1" groups at 100 yards. The rifle shoots phenomenally well and is tuned for great performance. It has sling studs front and rear, a Harris BRM bipod with a pod lock up front, a 550 cord sling, a Donny FL Sumo, and a Sightron S-TAC 2.5-17.5x56 mm Riflescope (MOA/ MOA-3 Illuminated Reticle). The whole entire setup is like new, been fired for around 2 tins of pellets. There is over $3,000 invested if you add up all the gear in this setup. 

I'm ideally looking to sell the whole package in one shot. However, I will break it up and separate the scope / rings from the rifle. Ships in original AGT hard case. Payment in person in San Diego, CA. or via Paypal Friends & Family, or you pay the credit card fees. No trades please. Open to reasonable offers. Post on the thread and PM me if you want this. I have been a member of the forum for a while and have several positive transactions with members. 

Break down of the package:

• 2019 Vulcan 2 .25 Caliber
  • Huma regulator
  • Donny FL Sumo Mod. 
  • Three Vulcan 2 Aluminum magazines
  • Original parts + fill whip, fill probe, 
  • Harris S-BRM Bipod with pod-loc
  • 550 Cord sling
  • Sightron S-TAC 2.5-17.5x56 mm Riflescope (MOA/ MOA-3 Illuminated Reticle)
  • UTG Pro 30MM Scope rings. 
  • Vortex Scope bubble level

Pricing:

Whole entire package: $2,500 shipped via insured UPS. 

Rifle package without scope / rings: $1,800 shipped. 

Sightron Scope with rings: $800 Shipped. 

Pics:

Status
Not open for further replies.