• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTB] FX Indy/Independent - Trying to save my parents from being mauled by tree rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafair

Oct 9, 2015
TN, United States
Long shot I know. My parents are under attack by vicious, marauding squirrels. I took out 6 this weekend on a visit, but it's barely a dent and I did not get the worst offenders. They live 3 hours away and it's tough to get down there. 

This is how mean these things are: I shot one in the head. Hard. It flailed a bit, shook it off, crawled down the tree, and came at me from 15 yards away on the ground. This thing had an eyeball bulging out from the impact of the .25 cal Polymag from my Leshiy 2, and it still tried to eat my face! It hopped slowly in my direction and then took a huge leap about waist high to me at the end. Luckily I dodged at the last second, he landed under a stack of wood, and presumably expired there, having given all he had left in pursuit of vengeance. 

Anyway, Dad was looking at a CO2 cartridge gun. That just made me sad. I know he won't want to either pump up a normal PCP or deal with scuba tanks, so I thought of the FX Indy. I could fill it for him, then he can top it off with a few pumps as needed, and then use it to save the old homestead from these savage vermin. 

Got anything? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.