• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTB Diana Rear sight (odysey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Dave,

Got no reply to my PM's, and had not provided my email. Perhaps someone else replied to you with their email? Either that or forum settings may limit your (new member) PM activity until post count reaches a certain threshhold??

In any case glad to hear from you again. Please respond to my PM as/when able.
I'm eager to hear your reply.
KC

"dbs"I sent you two emails. Did you receive them? Dave
@dbs...

To my knowledge you never had my email address.
While I DESPERATELY require the parts you have, I do not fully understand why/how you were able to send 2 emails to me, to an email address you were not privy to... which I never received.

I remain thoroughly appreciative of your responses, and desire to "pay the man" for requested goods.

Work with me here.

You are a new member here, and welcome.

My "PM's" were fair and provided latitude for YOU to dictate terms you deemed appropriate and fair, aside from my propositions.

Let's "do this" !!!!

I apologize if my due diligence and cautious approach seems paranoid... Guilty as Charged.

I repeat... work with me.... and welcome aboard !!!

Thank you again for the reply.

We'll figure this out...
Regarding PM's there are no replies from you.
Did you hit "send" when you replied?
Just thinking out loud.

Edit;
I do have one PM from you asking if I got your emails... no emails received.
Neither of us has the other's email address, so for the moment let's proceed with PM's.
Standing by,
KC

Fair enough.
If your D65 fails to pan out let me know. I have a complete Winchester 333 (aka Diana 65) that I'd sell cheap in partial trade for your sight, which I need for a Diana 75. Hang onto your barrel nut and washer though, since mine are perfect copies with the exception of being made from stainless steel, so your carbon steel nut would be more suitable for the Win 333.

Please PM me if interested. If your PM's fail to reach me we'll ping the moderators for technical assistance, I'd hate to go through a repeat of our recent broken comm !!

Thanks again.
KC

Status
Not open for further replies.