• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

WRABF…..ERABSF…..USARB 25 meterTarget post 11/30/15

Thanks John - have a silhouette pistol match tomorrow - if it doesn't rain- but I do believe it's at 80%?
weather is something else - I see on the tv that heat across the country this weekend could Break all records?
i do hope to get the chance to try the new rest though---
Not Bad shooting- Joe! Especially with the Springer -
'keep em coming 
CK

A reasonable Goal - 
I try to practice everyday - and in varied conditions -
'my hat goes off to all of the guys that can master them springers -
ive done the sorting route and weighing as well,and have found for close range shooting i.e. The 25 meter USARB matches -
that weighing makes little to no difference - sorting for damaged skirts will have more affect than weighing -IMHO
CK

LOL! Also on a one year wait for a SEB joystick rest -
a real work of mechanical art! The Randolph is silky smooth from bull to bull, no chatter at all - and smooth windage adjustments. The scope sitting on the Thomas is a March 35x55 X 52 EP
the Benders weigh a ton, John- ;-)
'CK 
P.S
i set the Turents at the beginning of each card - with the sightins 
but don't touch em again until the next card

Thanks Joe! 
My belief is that the key to incredible scoring starts with a solid foundation - (THE BENCH - IN BENCH-REST) 
'wobbly or flimsy tables can really take points off your card --but having great equipment and constant daily Pratice is another key to high scores --
I like you would love to make it to the Arizona Extreme - but gotta hit the Retirement button first -
Take Care
CK

"Coldking"Thanks Joe! 
My belief is that the key to incredible scoring starts with a solid foundation - (THE BENCH - IN BENCH-REST) 
'wobbly or flimsy tables can really take points off your card --but having great equipment and constant daily Pratice is another key to high scores --
I like you would love to make it to the Arizona Extreme - but gotta hit the Retirement button first -
Take Care
CK
But .if everyone shoots off the same wobbly benches, then we have a level playing field, right CK? See you in Dade City on November 19