• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Would like to change gauge on YH

Gauges on my YH units have not been very accurate or durable either. None of mine has made it to the ten hour mark yet and all but one, of three I have purchased, have been several hundred psi off when new.

Changing the oil that often is a bit excessive. The manual says to change it every 50 hours. I put an hour gauge on mine and change it when it gets really dark or every 10 hours which ever comes first.

https://www.amazon.com/Runleader-Vibration-Motocycle-Snowmobile-Waterproof/dp/B01G1ASSTC

If you have already ordered a new one then these tips are a bit late. 1) I think that you mean 200 PSI not 2000, that is only 5% off, not enough to warrant buying a new one IMO. 2) How do you know it's the gauge on the pump and not the tank that is wrong? Perhaps one is a little high and one is a little low. It would be prudent to check that rather than assuming the cheap one on the pump is wrong. 3) There is no guarantee that the new cheap one that you ordered will be any better and may be worse. 4) If the one on your pump is not liquid filled it is likely an auto stop model so you will lose that function (no big deal). If it is the compressor gauge that is off, which is likely, making a mental adjustment as advised above is what I would do. The gauge on mine is spot on but I only consider it a second opinion anyway. At least you will have a spare in case the original falls to bits.

IMG_1039.1609975126.JPG