• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wolverine OR RAW

I talked to Martin a couple years ago about the new relationship. If I recall correctly, the parts sourcing by the Texas folks was part of his interest in doing the deal. In a small shop, managing the suppliers takes you away from the bench, so I think transferring some of that administrative load was appealing. Regardless of the details, I'm confident that Martin will continue to produce quality work. And if you have a problem, he'll be there for you. Ultimately, it's a business, things change, people retire, etc. It's a fine rifle. Some folks call it outdated. It's like good, home made vanilla ice cream. It's better than the flavor of the week that has so much stuff in it, you can't taste the ice cream.

Reactions: rsfrid
…or the original Theoben Rapid Mk II. Still one of the best airgun designs. They need an update like carbon bottle , QF and a modern regulator. From there they are good.
I agree 100% sent my 20 cal and 25 cal Classic Theoben Rapid to Martin. For TOTAL up grade and Cosmetic surgery.

C5EEACCC-F24F-4E22-AE20-6B580E4EEB1C.jpeg

3636E7EF-B126-4FEB-8CEA-D45699635553.jpeg

Reactions: rigbymauser
Okay one last time, which one for bench shooting & Long Range let's say 150 yards or so maybe out to 200 (25 cal) And you can throw your suggestions in there also.
No impacts and probably no crown. I have had them both with a real big Never Again. Staying @ 2000ish or less!
HELP ME, please!
View attachment 286072
View attachment 286073
That's probably the nicest RAW Walnut stock I've seen.
Mine is more of an average grained stock.

RAW Stock 3.JPG

RAW Stock 1.JPG

Reactions: Barenger