• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wolverine 2 Hilite.303 with Finger Grooves and carbon fiber bottle

I have a Wolverine 2 Hilite .303 with Carbon Fiber Bottle that I purchased from AOA a few years back. I can't seem to come up with this rifle exhibiting the Finger grooves. AOA doesn't elaborate why my rifle has the Finger Grooved stock when their video presentation shows the gun without finger grooves. No big deal but can anyone enlighten me as finding any source of the gun with the Finger Grooves? A email reply would be appreciated to [email protected]

I would clarify that my Rifle has the Silver receiver.  

Your Daystate Wolverine 2 has the finger grooves because it's one of the 

new design features for the Wolverine 2 in that year, Daystate upgrades 

there guns about every 3 years and every 6 years there is a totally new platform. 

So with your gun the Wolverine had been out for 3 years the one with the smooth

hand grip and then the Wolverine 2 came out with it's finger grooved handle and 

I believe the Wolverine 2 had a more efficient valve that offered a few more shots.

Thanks for the information on the Wolverine 2 with Finger grooves. At this time I’m wanting to get working with my FX IMPACT X .30 CAL WITH 700MM BARREL. I’m a bit frustrated in that I purchased this rifle a couple months back and it appears that I should have waited for the better featured Mark ll. I have six top quality PCP rifles now and I need to put them in operation. I finally am about to complete my indoor shooting station that allows me to shoot targets 150 yards out. I’m only into precision shooting and do not hunt.