• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Williams, AZ - EFT Grand Prix, EBR and Sunday Silhouette - July 12-14

Looks like it's a go, so mark your calendars.

Friday and Saturday will be EFT and EBR. Sunday will be a long range silhouette - 100 yards for .22 and .25 and 200 yards for big bore. Tentatively double elimination for the silhouette. Dinner/awards planned for Saturday afternoon/evening so those that need to travel, or do not shoot silhouette, can leave early.

The range is right off Interstate 40 and there is a large USFS campground a mile away, along with dispersed camping nearby. Time to plan to hit the high country and cool off in the summer.

More details to follow in the next month or so as I work out the details.

Well, it ends up the USFS permit for our range had expired in 2016, so we are in the process of getting that updated. Hopefully I will know more soon as to what dates I can actually use and the area I can utilize. Stay posted.
[/QUOTE

I imagine the legal aspects make it not feasible (I'd guess mostly the insurance) but sure would be dang cool to piggyback off the sub20fpe ft clubs permit and have an EFT match at the Perry Pit location. No benchrest of course.

Well, it ends up the USFS permit for our range had expired in 2016, so we are in the process of getting that updated. Hopefully I will know more soon as to what dates I can actually use and the area I can utilize. Stay posted.
Isn't it wonderful applying for use of "we the peoples" land, then paying for the permit and insurance, only to be regulated by our own "employees" that we already pay taxes to fund, or more accurately said our "Controllers".