• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat Tools

Something else I know you will need if you want to do any work inside the airtube. There are a couple of holes in the endcap where you can put a pair of pins in there and grab that to turn the cap. I called AoA repair and asked them if they sold them and they do not. But I did get the guy to put a gauge on the pins and tell me that they are .392 in diameter. So I can go to my local hobby shop and get a piece of wire to make some. I'll probably have 40 :) You have to buy the entire piece of rod. Maybe after I get them made, I'll offer them here. 

Good luck with your Wildcat. I absolutely love mine.

Crusher

Thanks for the info so far. I hope I don't need to take off the gauge soon, but I did order a Channellock Extra Slim adjustable wrench which has a head the same 3/32" as the accessable portion of the gauge. I already have ball head hex drivers, and I've had the stock off already to mount a rail. The ball head makes that an easy job. I haven't seen the air tube cap yet, but I'll check it out.