• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat sniper MK3 bottle .25 regulator settings..

I purchased this gun to shoot slugs but have decided to go back to shooting pellets until I have more time to tune the slugs properly. (We are right in the middle of hunting season here and I dont have a lot of time for tuning) I replaced the heavy slug liner with the original STX Superior liner. I would like to shoot the Hades and maybe the 33.9 JSB King heavy’s. What should I set the first and second regulators to? I am thinking the Hades will need to be between 900 and 930 fps, I am not sure what FPS the King Heavy’s like. It would be nice to able to shoot both by just adjusting the power wheel up. Where would you guys start with the regulator pressures? I am thinking 145/125. Does that sound reasonable? Thanks for the help!

20221225_164742.jpg

Note page for the tune I am getting ready to test on my .25 Maverick 700mm. Same settings that you are talking about. You can go lower on your settings and still push the 33.9 grain JSBs to 900+ fps. The JSB MK2's generally do best in the 880 to 910ish fps range for FPE with great accuracy. I have not used the Hades but 880ish fps is what I remember reading members tuned to for them.

Last edited:
View attachment 317734
Note page for the tune I am getting ready to test on my .25 Maverick 700mm. Same settings that you are talking about. You can go lower on your settings and still push the 33.9 grain JSBs to 900+ fps. The JSB MK2's generally do best in the 880 to 910ish fps range for FPE with great accuracy. I have not used the Hades but 880ish fps is what I remember reading members tuned to for them.
Thanks for that information. How many shots were you getting in the king heavies?