• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat owners..(or others) what's should be my next gun

Needing a new toy. Had my wildcat .22 since it came out basically and love it. Love the ergonomics, weight, and versatility. The stock is amazing, and find it perfect for holding with one hand with gun pointed at the ground and hand in back hole of stock. Anyways.. been off the forums and airgun internet for a while, and see a lot more different gun design since my purchase.. that being said, seems like there aren't much better specs. I did recently purchase a uragan .25 last month without much research. Got it and wow.. huge.. weighed a ton coming from my wildcat. Very beautiful made gun, and quality was there.. however versatility was not. Tried shooting out of my mini van like I do with wildcat, and always about broke out all windows trying to maneuver it in vehicle.. so it has been recently sold. So though about the uragan compact.. hmmm.. I did learn to like the trigger after some adjustments, still wasnt fully loving the bottle gun design, but loved the quality.. however 26ft point capared to my wildcat. Damit. If I'm going to by another gun I atleast want the same power or more.. not less. Also looked at the new edgun Leshi 2.0, but not sure if power is there either with that short barrel. Not really a bullpup design.. more of a pistol with a short barrel. Seen other guns on the market as well that work for power but are 7 pounds compared to 6 on the wildcat. Anyways.. again.. love my wildcat, just looking for another lightweight powerful design.

1585617850_12543311195e829bbaad8050.72368772.jpg

reg is set a 140 from factory and i get 40 shots at about 30 FPE hammer spring set at 5

What is it that your Wildcat won't do for you? It has the easiest magazines to load, pinpoint accuracy, plenty of power. I love mine. I also love the electronics in my Red Wolf for the butter smooth operation and the best single shot tray of all my guns, not to mention it is drop dead gorgeous. What ever you choose, the Wildcat is a hard act to follow.

Keep what you have and buy a Huma regulator with the Power Plenum. You'll have the flexibility to control your speed and increase your shot count... a win/win! You can also hydro dip your stock.... tons of cool patterns to choose!

It'll be like a new rifle with the same ergonomics that you luv.

--Carl

** If the suggestions above is not for you, I'd seriously consider the new Brocock XR series. Side lever, cool magazine design, reg gauge, adjustable cheek piece... Damn, I think I just talked myself into one!!!

What is it that your Wildcat won't do for you? It has the easiest magazines to load, pinpoint accuracy, plenty of power. I love mine. I also love the electronics in my Red Wolf for the butter smooth operation and the best single shot tray of all my guns, not to mention it is drop dead gorgeous. What ever you choose, the Wildcat is a hard act to follow.

It will do everything. I'm content.. just want an extra toy

To start with the Wildcat is my goto favorite gun. I use it as a benchmark to compare everything else. Weight, then accuracy, then all the other features and cost. Enjoy my Impact, but honestly they are not a gun I would throw in the boat or truck in case I wanted to do a little shooting. I enjoy small, light, simple and something that can be bumped around and is still accurate. Purchased a new LCS. That is a fun gun simply because of the novelty of semi and full auto. It's a pain to load and overpriced in my opinion, but a really fun gun. Will probably sell mine when the novelity wears off. Can see a new Leshly in my future. Have started leaning toward less expensive lately. The Diana Skyhawk comes to mind. Lots of mods available and owners are raving about how much fun they are having. Have been down the road with Daystate and many of the other brands on the market. They are all good guns. But, if I were going to give a new gun to my son or brother, it would be a new Wildcat. sylvan