• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat MKII Discontinued

1589586571_5075016905ebf2a8b4c1371.81157060.JPG
just got this one and loving it

Yep, the beans have been spilled. Wildcat MKII is no more. But..... something better is coming.... Go to timestamp 25:50. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqPvEc7xCCs&t=886s

Thanks, very clarifying.

As a Wildcat owner, the news is bittersweet. I’m excited to see what is new yet disappointed that I will soon be behind the times.

Thanks for all the feedback on this chain. Much appreciated.

Yup, & will likely get deleted again....
1f602.svg

Secret service.....?
1f602.svg
I got no restrictions to tell, but no pictures either, so I am still in the dark here, curious to see what comes in the mail from Sweden.

That’s too funny! So you are getting the MK3 and don’t know anything about it? Nice! Looking forward to your thoughts on it. 

The picture posted above was inadvertently posted by them some time ago, it was supposed to be Total Media Blackout....Oppsss! Anyway, every time someone posts it on AGN it gets deleted.

Actually I do not know if the system will fit the stock I made for the MK2 either... The bottle roomers I hope is not true. That will definitely not fit, or suit the stock. The power wheel at the back there will be an easy fix adjustment.
We’ll see, and I can follow up with a post if the cat is officially out in the open at that time.