• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wildcat.25 Unboxing Video!!!

Bad news is I thought I had 30mm dovetail scope mounts but only had 1in. so I'm waiting on my dovetail to weaver adapter to arrive so I can mount my AEON 6x24x50 trajectory scope. I have been test firing it and I ended mounting a cheap scope I have and this thing is awesome. I won't do any long distance groups until the proper optic is mounted but I lubed all the moving metal parts and adjusted the safety so that it can be put on safe wether it's cocked or not because I know a lot of Wildcat owners were saying you could only put it on safe when it's cocked and this gun had that issue but it's so easy to adjust. Looks like I'll be hanging onto this one for awhile until I get bored again and feel the need to try something else or I suddenly become rich!!! The Wildcat is a bad ass gun and I'm really loving the aggressive tactical styling. So keep an eye out for more reviews and testing.

"TKA87"I lubed all the moving metal parts and adjusted the safety so that it can be put on safe wether it's cocked or not because I know a lot of Wildcat owners were saying you could only put it on safe when it's cocked and this gun had that issue but it's so easy to adjust.
TK, Congrats! and I know you'll enjoy the gun, as I do mine.
Just a quick note about the safety. You may want to reconsider the safety adjustment, here's why. When target shooting or hunting, one tends to forget whether you have cocked the gun or not. If you cock it a second time, you will put a second pellet in the barrel. I use the safety as an indicator, if the safety goes on, or if it's already on, the the gun is cocked and loaded. Just a thought!
Enjoy the Wildcat

I have a .22 Wildcat bull-pup version. My .22 Cricket BP is more accurate but much heavier. Even though my WC is not as accurate it is much more fun to shoot for some reason. Maybe it's the weight difference or the layout but I really enjoy shooting my WC. I installed the FX stackable moderator and it is very quiet. I'm interested to see how your WC compares to your Vulcan in accuracy.

Well I'll never pay for next day shipping again, I ordered the dovetail to weaver adapter on Thursday night and paid $24 for next day shipping and I won't be receiving the scope mount till Monday. Airgun Depot really needs to make it very clear that some areas don't do next day shipping on weekends I'm a little sour for paying for a service that I'm not getting and when I called to ask why I have to wait till Monday to get something I paid extra to have the next day or the day after at the latest they then informed me that Fedex only does next day shipping in certain areas. Anyway I called AOA about getting the piccatiny/weaver mount for the Wildcat but they were out of stock and said they should be getting a shipment from FX this week. I also inquired about spare mags which they said they do currently have. I'm in need of either some more stackable baffles or an LDC because this gun has quite a bark to it. I really like the look of the Wildcat with a Hugget but the price seems unreasonable so I'll be searching the classifieds for something to make it a little quieter. I'm also going to buy the extra mag holder that you can install into the back of the stock, the guy who made that did a great job of making it look like it actually belongs on the gun.

The magazine holder is nice but they don't stay in there all that well. Carrying around while hunting you will need to train yourself not to bump or brush the butt portion of the Wildcat against your body ... or you will lose mags. They pop out pretty easily. I may quit using mine but for target shooting but then sitting at a table who needs extra mags in a holder, on the gun? At the price of these mags, personally, I'm going to care for mine a bit more judiciously.