• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Wild Feedlot Cat Stole my Bird

Thought you guys would like this. I had just arrived to the Feedlot and took a couple sighter shots at 50yds on the concrete blocks to ensure my zero was on. The cats have gotten used to listening for the thwack of pellets on the birds then coming out of the wood works to snag the birds. After the sighters he actually went to exactly the point of impact. Shortly after the dove landed on the fence, I smacked the dove then the cat jumped off the blocks and snagged him up. The cats follow me around all day. The cats love when I go to Feedlot they eat like kings. 

I think you must highlight the link and click on the chain un-link button (left of attach image button) to embed the video.

Reminds me of my cat. He was also black and patiently sat with me in my backyard while I waited for doves/mainas/sparrows. He would retrieve for me just like a dog as soon as I shot a bird. He'd get the head,guts and I took the breast. Sadly, had to leave him behind when I moved a year ago because he was an outside pet/ semi feral.